VIDEO: Let's talk about love ♥ - Cancion de San Valentin

| |



Lyric:

Sometimes I wonder,
what I'd be when i grew up, and then I remembered,
it was anything i dreamed of,
I could be a poet or a singer, or I can be a scientist,
but before i make that decision, let's talk about my list,
let's talk about love, let's talk about peace, and living in perfect harmony,
let's talk about hugs, and let's talk about ways that we can share,
let's talk about you, let's talk about me, let's talk about how we can be one big family, let's talk about love,

Sometimes I feel like, I want to give my friends a call,
to tell them what i am dreaming, and everything I want,
I want us to be a little closer, and to always reach out a hand,
to be kind to on another, and always understand,

it's all about love, it's all about peace, and living in perfect harmony,
it's all about hugs, it's all about ways we can share, it's about you,
it's all about me, it's all about how we can be one big family, it's all about love,

bridge:, la la la la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la la,la la la la la,

everybody has a heart, everybody has a smile, let's wrap a bow around each one, and give it away in a...



¡Preciosa la canción! ¡Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! ¡Es tan tiernaa! =')

Mira la traducción haciendo CLICK AQUI!

0 comentaron la nota!: