NUEVOS TEMAS!!

| |
Han salido a luz nuevos temas de archie!
Ambos MUY bellos!
"Touch my hands" y ...
"My hands"!!!
[Nombre que ya les habiamos adelantado como rumor en ESTE POST]

=)
Les dejo ambos videos (solo audio)
Con sus respectivos lyrics! ^^
[Ninguno de estos dos fragmentos durá más de 2 min.,
esperamos que la originales duren lo acostumbrado
que es algo de 3:00 m !**]

MY HANDS


Lyric:

Accidentally on purpose I dropped my watch behind the tire
Threw my alarm clock inside the fireplace
Yeah, and I put the parental control on, on the news and the weather channel
I’m outside in my robe I’m looking for you, oh

If everything’d stop I’d listen for your heart to lead me right to you, yeah
I tried every way I can

But it’s harder to hold on to your hands than the hands of time
I need a hand girl, I’m tryin’ to hold on.
Losing strength in these hands of mine
Believe me I’m trying to hold on
Standing here open hands
And I know I can’t do this alone
Hold on, oh hold on
Baby hold on (to my hands)
Hold on to my hands (don’t let go of my hands)
Don’t let go (clip end)

TOUCH MY HANDS



Lyric:

Saw you from a distance
Saw you from the stage
Something ’bout the look in your eyes
Something ’bout your beautiful face

In a sea of people
There is only you
I never knew what the song was about
But suddenly now I do

Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand
Reach out as far as you can
Only me only you and the band
Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand

Can’t let the music stop
Can’t let this feeling end
‘Cause if I do it’ll all be over, I’ll never see you again

Can’t let the music stop
Until I touch your hand
“Cause if I do It’ll all be over, I’ll never get the chance again
I’ll never get the chance again (end of clip)

0 comentaron la nota!: